If You Have an Injury

  • Have the employee complete the FROI First Report of Injury to take with him/her to the medical provider
  • If Emergency, refer employee to nearest Network Emergency Care Center
  • If non-emergency refer employee to nearest Occupational Health Facility
  • Provide 3-hab ID card to injured worker to present to the medical provider
  • Contact 3-hab and inform your care coordinator that the injury occurred and where the injured worker went for care.
  • You will receive faxed copy of injured workers treatment
  • Stay in touch with injured worker
  • Bring injured worker back into the workplace within the restrictions provided by the treating physician